Aggregational is a term used to describe the process of collecting or gathering data, information or objects into a single entity. This term is commonly used in various fields such as economics, statistics, and computer science. In this article, we will explore the definition, origin, meaning in different dictionaries, associations, synonyms, antonyms, and example sentences of aggregational.
Aggregational refers to the process of combining or gathering data or objects into a single entity. It is a term used to describe the act of collecting and organizing information or data in a systematic and structured manner. Aggregational is often used in the context of statistical analysis, where data is collected and analyzed to provide insights into various phenomena.
The term aggregational is derived from the word aggregate, which means to combine or collect data, information, or objects into a single entity. The word aggregate comes from the Latin word “aggregare,” which means to add to a flock or herd.
Meaning in different dictionaries
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, aggregational refers to the process of collecting and combining data or objects into a single entity. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines aggregational as the act of combining or grouping data or objects together.
Aggregational is often associated with statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization. It is used to collect and organize data to gain insights into various phenomena, such as consumer behavior, market trends, and economic indicators.
Some synonyms of aggregational include collecting, gathering, compiling, consolidating, and amassing.
Some antonyms of aggregational include dispersing, scattering, separating, and dividing.
The same root words
The same root words as aggregational include aggregate, aggregation, and aggregator.
- The aggregational process helped us to identify patterns in consumer behavior.
- The data was collected through an aggregational approach to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- The aggregational method allowed us to analyze market trends and make informed decisions.
- The company used an aggregational tool to gather data from various sources and create a comprehensive report.
- The aggregational process was crucial in identifying areas for improvement and optimizing business operations.